CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

November 2007 -Abby's blessing/Alayna's 2nd Birthday



I know that we haven't posted a new blog in a long time, so I am trying to get caught up on some of the events that happened before Christmas! On November 25, 2007 Abby Lynn was blessed by her Dad, surrounded by people that love her. It was a wonderful blessing- in fact I got teary-eyed! Abby is the sweetest baby and it was such a neat experience to see her be blessed. It was nice to have so many family and friends there to be a part of it. It meant a lot to us. We know that Abby is truly a special spirit daugther of our Heavenly Father and we feel honored to be her parents.
We also celebrated Alayna's 2nd Birthday the same day-I mean we might as well celebrate it a day early since the friends and family were already here for the blessing! We made it a double celebration for our girls! We had a Barbecue and a pinata and we had a lot of fun. Alayna was so cute as always although she did get a little overwhelmed by all of the wonderful presents. She is so loved and spoiled by her family and friends. Alayna is a princess girl-she loves anything that has to do with the Disney princesses, so it was a princess party! It was a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

Oh yea!! I love your guys blog! Very adorable pictures! I love Abby's blessing dress! She does look for cute in it! It's a very pretty dress! Those hamburgers you guys are eating look really yummy! Well if I knew you guys were serving those I would have come! j/k We love you guys! Keep posting! I love to see what your up to! You guys are so much fun and I miss being able to hang out with you all! We love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

I was blog hopping and found you. I love finding another LDS family! Cute family!