CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

February 2008

The cousins in Oregon love to go to the beach and hang out. We had a lot of fun with Shawn and Hilary and their family. We went to Ecola State Park on a beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon.



Everyday is an adventure with our three little rugrats. They all have so much fun together and they definitely like to help one another, even though sometimes they smother each other. Taylor and Alayna may fight sometimes but they really do love each other. Taylor takes good care of his sisters; he is actually very protective of them. It is so cute to see how sweet he can be to them.

Taylor helps me feed Abby her bottle. Now we are trying to teach Abby how to hold her bottle and she is doing pretty good at it, although she gets mad at us somethimes for making her hold it!


Taylor and Alayna love to help me make food, but they especially love to help me make cookies. They are true kids because they always like to try the cookie dough, the cake batter,etc. I love spending time with them in the kitchen-it is fun to teach them how to cook. We also like to try new recipes, and make our own recipes! Abby is almost six months old already and I can't believe it. Time has gone by so fast, I mean she is already at that stage where she is going to start baby rice cereal. Abby wasn't quite sure what to do with her first taste of it, but as we kept giving it to her the more she liked it. She kept pushing it out with her tongue, so she got a little frustrated. She is so sweet.


Tay and Lanie found the stickers and instead of putting them on paper or on their clothes they decided to stick them on each other! They are so funny-because they kept laughing everytime each one would get stickered! Later on that day I kept finding little stickers everywhere because the they kept falling off Tay and Lanie.




10 comments:

Berkley, Meredith, Tanner & Avery said...

Your kids are so adorable! And so are you. We miss you guys - hopefully we can get together before our kids are all grown up! We haven't done any good pranks lately.

Anonymous said...

Attention!

The McClellan Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey, What's up? I just love this blog thing! I of course saw you on Mel's blog and thought I would take a look. Very cute family you have there!! Fun to see what's up with everyone out there these day's. See you later. Brittany (Massey) Jenson

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

Hey guys! I love the pictures! And the layout! I'm glad you guys figure it out! Your little kids are so adorable! I miss you guys! When are you going to come visit us! :)

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Ashlee said...

MEl!!! How are you? Its been forever. I sure love these blogs so we can see what people have been up to, its fun :) Your family is adorable and I hope all is well.

Mel said...

Where are the Easter pics! I know the Easter Bunny visited those adorable kids. Mel-Thanks for the picture message on my phone. I love Layna's hair! So cute!

Showmethesale said...

Hi Melanie!

I found your blog! WOOHOO! I connected with Megan Romero on hers and saw your blog link and decided to check you out!

What great photos of your little angels! Your family looks great!

I started blogging last October and think it's a GREAT way to keep in touch with friends and family and find out what's going on in their lives.

I'm gonna 'have a word with your mom' about not pointing out your blog to me! It's just FANTASTIC! (and I know she reads mine!)

If you wanna see Trav & Rette's wedding photos--just check out my 'showmethesale' blog and you can see what Nicole and Trav and the rest of the fam have been up to!

Lots of HUGS and love to you!
Patti Speight

Oh--and let me know if I can post your blog link on my own blog so I can find it faster? (so can the rest of my family who would love to see it) Feel free to post my link on yours if you wish. . .

Have a great week with your lil' darlings and say Hi to Danny for me! (I still say he's a LUCKY guy to have you!)

Kris and Kally said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! So cute! Mel...post some pics of you! I want to see what you look like now! Love ya!