CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Our first week with Abby Lynn


We named her Abby Lynn. She was born on September 1, 2007 at 3:03 Pm. She weighed 6 lbs 14 oz. and was 19 inches long. Tay and Alayna are adjusting with the new addition to our family. They just love her. They'll come running to her attention when ever she cries, asking if she needs a bottle or binky. I'm trainning Taylor to sniff out the dirty diapers so we don't have too. It's fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Abby Lynn is so adorable!! I can't believe how much Alayna and Tay have also grown up since I've seen them last!! I can't wait to see you guys!!

Jenae said...

I am so happy to finally see pictures!! She is so tiny and cute. We are so excited for you guys. Mel, you will have to let me know how it is with three. I don't know if I am brave enough to have another one for awhile.

Mel said...

An update PLEASE!!! I know that cute baby is not still that tiny!

Mel said...

Slackers! It's November 8.